EXIT 195 on I-44 at Saint James, MO 65559 Go 5.5 miles EAST on Highway 8 to park entrance on left
OPEN YEAR ROUND 2017 WINTER Rates Prices Subject to Change Without Notice Tax Included November 2017 through March 2018 Rate (tax included) for One NIGHT Includes:
1 Site 2 Adults 1 RV or Tent 1 Vehicle Children 12 and under FREE
NOTE: Shower House and Rest Rooms Are Closed Nov 15, 2017 through March 30, 2018
1. Sites 12 through 21 are open year-round with FHU Elec/Water/Sewer. 2. You must be self-contained during winter months. 3. You must have HEATED HOSE (no heat tape) to connect to frost free hydrant. 4. You must unhook hose from hydrant when weather is below freezing. Please monitor weather nightly. 5. Failure to unhook hose that causes hydrant to break results in a $600 fee to repair/replace hydrant. 6. Since water is supplied from a well which runs on electricity, in case of electrical shut down (due to weather, storm, etc) you must have water in your RV water tank. 7. Know RULES OF WINTER CAMPING in an RV regarding sewer hose use and care and how to keep your RV pipes from freezing up. 8. Propane tanks can only be filled at: Loves Truck Stop EXIT 189 in Rolla Midwest Petroleum Travel Plaza EXIT 208 in Cuba
Sites 1 - 5 and 6 - 11 Closed for Season Sites 12 - 21: 30 Amp FHU E/W/S $33.25 Sites 22 - 24 (Hunters): 30 Amp Elec Only $16.00 Children 12 and Under: Free Add'l Person 13 and Up: $4.50 @ nite Additional Vehicle: $3.25 @ nite
Discounts: Veterans, First Responders, Good Sam, Farm Bureau 10% First Night Only Passport America and Escapee Club not honored in Off Season
Fill out Envelope by Office Door and Include Payment. Deposit in Night Deposit Box.
Questions: Call Sherry - cell 314-303-5504 or Joe Martin, Camp Host in Cabin - cell 573-368-9141
Lots of Pictures Here
It's so cold outside, I'm getting dressed inside My sleeping bag. I wriggle, scoootch, scrunch, and jiggle. Flop. Front flips, black flips - I'm a caterpillar in a cozy cloth cocoon that zips.
"Sleeping Bag" by Kristine O'Connell George Toasting Marshmallows
Discounts and Specials
Only 1 Discount applies per camper/campsite visit
Youth under 18 - $3 per night
$5 per night
May We Suggest... Long Term Rental and Storage EXTENDED CAMPING RATES
FIVE GREAT REASONS TO RENT AN EXTENDED SITE FOR YOUR FAMILY RV April 1 through October 31 Choose the number of months you wish to reserve.
1. Save wear and tear on your vehicle . . . 2. Save the aggravation of towing your rig back and forth... 3. Lower your fuel costs... 4. No limit of number of days you may camp in a month... 5. Set up your RV only ONCE for the season ! ! !
CALL NOW FOR INFO AND TO SELECT YOUR SITE
2017 BOW HUNTER RATES November 15 through January 15, 2018
1. One RV/TENT $16 a night for two campers
3. Hunter Full Hookup: RV Site 12 - 21 $33.50 a night for two, must be self-contained
4. Vehicle Parking Fee while day hunting
Yes...we have monthly rates with metered electric. Call for information. 573-265-5149
INFORMATION and RESERVATIONS
573-265-5149 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash, Check or
Sherry Swanson Owner/Host/RV'er/Naturalist Outdoor Enthusiast/Photographer